Wellness Coach / Retail Sales
Locations: Wilmington NC, Jacksonville NC and Raleigh NC
Do you have a burning desire to be a Wellness Coach? The Hemp Farmacy is looking for you. The perfect candidate understands wellness is a journey that looks different for everyone. You are making a difference in this position by helping others find their way on their journey to wellness. The Hemp Farmacy is a leader in promoting wellness and education through the use of hemp products, and we are looking for individuals that can be an extension of us to all of our customers.
Your desire to welcome new experiences in a sales environment is a key aspect of what we need for this position, as well as, believing in the value of education to motivate others to achieve their wellness goals.
This is a part-time position that can become a full-time position after a 90 day probation period. Experience in retail and interest in completing education in wellness-related fields or have a current health coach certification are all great things to bring to the table.
Recent grads welcome! This is a great opportunity for those looking for a behavioral/health and wellness lifestyle change or educational experience.
You will learn how to educate individuals on hemp, CBD, & a wide variety of products and services in the wellness field. You will be required to maintain excellent standards for customer service. And you will help complete customer transactions in the retail wellness space.
Duties and responsibilities
- Complete Education and Training on Hemp Farmacy Products.
- Offer consultation of products to customers and answer related questions.
- Use POS to compute sales prices, offer loyalty points, and offer discounts.
- Maintain a clean, safe, friendly store environment.
- Complete bi-monthly Continuing Education Research.
- Promote in-store sales and events.
- Educate customers on wellness-related services offered by The Hemp Farmacy.
- Full understanding or willingness to learn about hemp products, industry, and applicable laws.
- Proficiency in POS, online inventory software and willingness to learn new technology.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of store operations, and maintaining standards.
- Enthusiasm for collaboration and working in a team.
- Availability to work a variety of hours, which may include early morning, evenings, weekends, or holidays.
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Adhere to all dress-code requirements.
This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
Job Type: Part-time to Full.
To keep our customers and employees safe, we sanitize all surfaces, wear masks, and employ social distancing. We also offer curbside service to our customers.
Send application to: email@example.com
Please include your resumé and a 3 minute video introduction of yourself, your background, and why you would like to join the Hemp Farmacy team.
We can't wait to hear from you!
- The Hemp Farmacy Recruitment Team